Mooncake Festival & Bdays
Yesterday night, there was a gathering in the name of 中秋節 for steamboat~ As some of us arrived a little early (though it was already 8pm when we reached), we decided to play some 衛生麻將 while waiting for the rest as well as the steamboat to get ready~
The steamboat without any food companions.. Stupid, I forgot to take pictures of the food we ate.. Grrrrr...
A surprise belated birthday celebrations with the 2 guys~
After that, I rushed down to the annual gathering with my primary school friends... It was late when I reached there... "DCY" is our initials~
Haha... The group picture of us~
Next day, which was today, headed to meet YT in the morning for K-ing session... After that, went to her place for a mini celebration for her birthday~
The group picture~ Happy 21st to YT! Thanks for the KBox treat and the sumptous dinner as well!





0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home