Protected by armed personnels...
Today, I was travelling in the train, and was sitted in the last cabin, and the last 2 orange seats...
At somewhere near my destination, 4 armed security personnels entered in cabin...
Then they stand in a single profile, facing the front cabin, while blocking the space between the emergency door and the glass panel which people likes to lean...
So if you can picture the scenerio, I was basically being 'protected' by them, since I was the only one left seated in the 4 seats altogether (2 my sides, 2 more infront of me)... Hahaha.. That's kinda a 'fresh' feeling.. Hahahaha...
On the other hand, I was thinking of how to celebrate my birthday... Cause I booked the chalet over the weekend, which mean Saturday & Sunday...
And, most probably will be celebrating on the actual day, which is Sunday, so I was thinking of having a theme, "Pyjamas Night" on Saturday itself, that's for those who wanna stay overnight lar... Might have a requirement that Pyjamas has to be your fave cartoon character? Hahaha... Think think only lar...
And since the actual celebration is on Sunday, the following day is a Monday, I think mine will start earlier, probably late afternoon, so that people can go home earlier to rest... Will confirm by end of November...
This month is an expenses high end month... So many people's birthdays... But they're all good friends, afterall, friendship can't be measured on monetary terms, right? *wink*




0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home