Sunday, October 15, 2006

Saturday Filled Up~

It's a busy day for me on Saturday...

My Primary School Classmates.. The P6-4 CZPS peeps... Hahahaa.... A last shot before we left..


It was my best buddy, YF's 21st Birthday... The primary school gang...


The DS part-timers... 我還蠻不想在裏面的,我是被逼的, 哈哈~ Cause I only like know a few of them... Hmmm..


An extra gift we give YF...


The really 用心去做的Magazine Cover, Y-Yearly... When she first unwrapped and saw the present, she screamed, "喂!Delia Chan,我這個照片最難看的",then she 撒嬌的 moaned abit,then started hitting me, and paused a while, and added, "but then,還蠻好看的~" Haiz... 女人~ Ah Fei, don't deny, I've video-ed as evidence... Hahahaa...


The close up view.. Hahahaa...


I think this's rather nice.. Hahaha...


The very common staircase pose...


My ingenious idea of posing in front of C's sunglasses when she's wearing and took the reflection... 效果挺好的哦!Cool~~~

Cause C had to leave early for a wedding dinner, met quite early to take some pictures...


I think this picture looks rather like Nicholas Tse, 謝霆鋒~ Or, 謝賢~ 哇哈哈哈哈哈!


Before heading to YF's chalet, went KBox with GF... A very 心血來潮的attempt... haha..


K-Lunch was sumptous today.. And we paid 7+ per person because we made a booking before we reached.. Hahaa.. So people... To save that 2 bucks, you can make advance booking.. Hahahaha...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Currently Watching:

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Scavengers Paradise 同撈同煲

Re-Watching:

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
The White Flame 紅衣手記

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Golden Faith 流金歲月