Taboo!
I've added 2 links to my LHS links.. One is the parking idiots & the other is the rude singaporeans blogs... I hope I don't find myself or any familiar car-plate numbers or any familar mosaic-ed faces in these places, haha...
Anyway, yesterday, I was watching Arts Central... And unintentionally caught a documentary that I think it's pretty interesting... It's called "Taboo".
TOP NOTCH DOCUMENTARY | TABOO (PG)
10:00PM
In this thirteen part series we will take you ‘as close as you can get, as far as you can go’ into the world of Taboo. Exotic culture lures and engages our imagination. But the mysteries within each culture often seem too dangerous, too cursed, too outlaw or too sacred for our everyday sensibilities. Through our rituals, we celebrate birth and death, prepare for travel, marriage or conquest, unleash the power to heal and transform ourselves, and enter into another world- A world where daily rules no longer apply, where witches, sorcerers and shamans dwell - the world of Taboo.
The episode I watched yesterday, includes, crime-scene clean up people, the people studying dead & decomposing bodies, and people who determine the causes of some suicide deaths, how they can conclude it's a suicide or forensic pathologies for short etc... I have the fullest admiration and respect for these people...
Mind you, it's rather gross in some scenes especially the part crime-scene clean up & the 'body farm'... You'll see maggots, flies etc feasting themselves on the bodies, you see the darkening skin colour and bloating of the bodies before they decomposed and dried up.. Rather gross but it's very real-life, they're really real anyway.. Unlike those 'clean-up' and make up bodies you see in shows...
And crime scene clean up not only deals with crime scene related situations, also those who died of natural causes... They've to clean up every single bit, every single corner, even removing planks of the flooring as the blood, parts, inner stuffs etc, all seamed through the carpets... Imagine they're careless and leave something behind? The foul smell of decomposing parts can be rather distressing... =Shudders=
Next episode, the 3rd episode I think, is on exotic cuisine... A bit of a mixture on Fear Factor & Extreme Gourmet.. Hahaha... Shouldn't be any grossier than the yesterday episode, I guess?
很噁心,但又想繼續看下去~
很噁心,但又想繼續看下去~
Catch this Top-Notch Documentrary, "Taboo", showing every Wednesday, 10pm to 11pm, Arts Central Channel... Catch it when you're ready to deal with grissly stuffs! =Highly Recommended=




0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home