Monday, December 11, 2006

Me, Myself & I finally 21~

The flame started on 9th Dec, it's primarily for those who can't make it the next day..


BBQ-ing...


With YB~


With Lynn.. Gal, thanks so much for this planned surprise, though I already sorta predicted you'll be back for my bday, I didn't expect you to be back in SG for 2 weeks already.. But I was really taken aback when you patted on my back that instant.. =D Thanks for starting the fire as well.. haha..


With YT, the accomplice of the surprise... Thanks for "Love Bond"...


The cake~


With Jo, before the thing starts, with the balloons just hanged... Thank you too, gal! For 'torning' through the night though there wasn't much entertainment we can do to while the night away.. And the 帥哥s card, thanks for the effort..


Presenting my primary school mates... CZPS!


Presenting my sec sch mates, EVSS~


Presenting my JC click, CJC~ Thanks for "Shades of Truth", and ZB, thanks for being the photographer for most pictures.. They're all really well taken!

Presenting the CL click without someones....

Presenting colleagues from IM~


Presenting the family...


Presenting Me, Myself & I~


My favourite gift of all the presents... It's the wishes and thoughts that really counts.. And these, I'll carry it for the rest of my life!

Presenting the presents...


Presenting the written cards...

Thanks to everyone else who came! Special thanks to my parents as well... They really done alot... =D

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Currently Watching:

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Scavengers Paradise 同撈同煲

Re-Watching:

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
The White Flame 紅衣手記

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Golden Faith 流金歲月