Tuesday, December 26, 2006

Xmas eve + Xmas~

On Friday night, went to some coffeeshop in Kallang for a dinner with friends despite my sickness.. First time out on the road without dad's supervision, first time went out 'searching' for the route.. Hehee... =Thrilled=

Anyway, the 煮炒 was good~~ Thanks to Mac and your family for the invitation & treat.. Haaa.. And I'm sorry I had to leave early, I wanted so much to go and countdown with you guys.. However...

Next day, which was Xmas, a song described my situation aptly...

电话不接
不要被人
发现我整夜都关在房间
狂欢的笑声
听来像哀悼的音乐
眼眶的泪 温热冻结
望著电视里的无聊节目
瘫在沙发上变成没知觉的植物
Merry Merry Christmas
Lonely Lonely Christmas
想祝福不知该给谁
爱被我们打了死结
Lonely Lonely Christmas
Merry Merry Christmas
写了卡片能寄给谁
心碎的像街上的纸屑

Wah Lau... Spent the whole day plus night at the library... Jia Lat~



But anyway, the highest record of the day + night~~~ My mama's...


That's my record high.. Hahaha.. I stopped earlier and help out..

Footnote: That song is Eason's 圣诞结, in case you don't know.. Now earning $ to go his concert on 6th Jan 2007... Finally got 伴了!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Currently Watching:

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Scavengers Paradise 同撈同煲

Re-Watching:

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
The White Flame 紅衣手記

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Golden Faith 流金歲月