兩則娛樂八卦新聞~
If you read the news recently, you'd have come across the super fanatic crazy fan by the surname Yang, who is crazy about Andy Lau, and because of this craziness, her father protested to Andy Lau by committing suicide~
Me, Myself & I thoughts: I think this is too extreme~ She was so obsessed with Andy that she didn't finish her schooling and didn't even work for the past over 10 years... haiz..
Another news is Michael & Sonija's extra marital affair... Now is super hot in HK entertainment news circle~
This is Michael in On The Beat~ Apparently, they already flimed finish the show last year and now then the 緋聞 starts to 沸騰 up... Cause, Michael just got a divorce with his wife 3 weeks ago, then the wife 報料 to some 八卦 magazine that Sonija is the 第三者~
Me, Myself & I's thoughts: Sonija is 真的很美~ Haha... This news caught my attention cause since DIF days, my impression of Michael is the righteous, caring type... Then now as the 花心大蘿蔔 in real life? Hmmm... Well, I think the whole thing should be a misunderstanding though...Hahaha.. Why 萱宣 & 阿樂 not together in real life 啊? 男未婚,女未嫁, can mar... Definitely no this type of news... Hahahaa...





0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home