Lethal Weapons Of Love And Passion, checked!
This must be the show that I took the most time to complete watching... I started it last year, yesterday then finished watching.. Cause, in between, I jumped to other shows because I feel it's very draggy.. 40 episodes!
I decided to watch it again and complete it because I wanted to move it to the 'completed series' category, and to my surprise, the last 10 episodes was exciting, especially the last 5 episodes.. Haha.. So basically, you can watch Episode 1 to 10, then can skipped to last 5 episodes, and you'll know what happened...The relationship between Bosco & Sharon was abit 亂... They were acquaintances then like each other, then discover they're actually brother & sister.. Then, 又不是 brother & sister anymore.. Hmm..
Anyway, Sonija's character died on early episodes so let's move on to Charmaine & Raymond's story... Basically, it's draggy also, imagine 40 episodes! Ya... Hahaa...
"你...你...你!"
No lar, they didn't mention this, I added the above 對白 myself 的~ Hahaaa...
Overall, watch this if you've a lot time to spare.. Quite nice lar~
Ratings: 3.9/5
Ratings: 3.9/5
And there's an MV of Charmaine & Raymond made... I think it's very well made~




0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home