Sunday, April 15, 2007

Protege, checked!

Finally, the VCD/DVD is out for this movie...

Well, this movie is very real, as in, the way it show how they make the drugs, I'm like... "Wow, so that's the way they..." They even went to Thai, the golden triangle... 太逼真了~

Daniel Wu as the undercover, was the kind soul who offer to take care of 張靜初 & her daughter.. Her daughter's really cute in the show.. Hahaha..

I never ever seen an actor to destroy his image like this totally... 他還真的是很沒有良心的... Haha.. He just appear shortly in the flim but already made an impact so deep...

沒良心,沒良心!

Overall, this show is very good in my opinion...

Daniel Wu, being torn between a cop's responsibilities & the brotherly ties he has with Andy Lau, how helpless he is on 張靜初 and the kind soul who looked after the 小妹妹~

Andy Lau as the drug lord who is a diabetics who likes to eat sweets.. hhaa.. The way he scold people got alot of 威嚴... 怕怕~ And when he finally know the undercover secret, he was totally disappointed in his 奄奄一息 breath...

Louis Koo is really.. what shall I say? I admire his 勇氣 to take up such a character.. The character should die.. Hahaha.. For drugs, he's willing to do anything... Sighz, but I think Daniel is very unscrupulous in the last part, 陷害 Louis to be caught... 壞人! hahaha...

Don't do drugs, really.. 很可怕~ Especially when happened to 張靜初 in the end... A miracle I didn't have nightmares that night... Hahaha..

Ratings: 4.9/5

Talking back on Friday, I was harping, "我今天很開心,我今天真的很開心~" in repeat mode to LY... Hahahaa.. Cause I managed to buy "A Man's Best Friend" VCDs for $15 only!!!

I like TS man! Hahahaa... I like Louis even more! Muahahahahah!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Currently Watching:

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Scavengers Paradise 同撈同煲

Re-Watching:

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
The White Flame 紅衣手記

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Golden Faith 流金歲月