Thursday, March 17, 2005

Still harping on Wisely Files~

Hmm... Ok, Let's talk about W Files, Yes, i'm still in it~ totally immersed... Haha... Well, I've mentioned that there's 8 stories in it, and Zebin's fave's the Charcoal story... After watching finished, Yes, Zebin, I've already finished them, my fave story would be the "Deity" story... I've this story in my comic, so I can fully comprehend what the story goes~ Well, I don't think I should elaborate on the story to bored you guys... But, this drama really makes me want to vomit blood, female likes male but kept on harping on breaking up, but when the female thought the male's dead, then kept on crying... Sighz... Watch until I very "gan cheong" for them...

Anyway, just saw the news about Jay's song, Snail, becoming like a anthem for China... Haha.. Pop song's also can become anthem, amazing~

Now waiting for Zebin to lend me "Mi Qing Jia Zu", another thriller and mystery files type of show~ Damn looking forward to it~ Haha...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Currently Watching:

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Scavengers Paradise 同撈同煲

Re-Watching:

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
The White Flame 紅衣手記

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Golden Faith 流金歲月