Wednesday, May 04, 2005

My 1st deal!!

I was contemplating whether to turn up for work, in the end, i did... And lucky I did! I clinched my first deal of my sales, uhm, for about a month, don't know whether will be my last deal or not.. Hehe... Let me recall what happened....

This morning, I received a call, let's call him Mr N, he was asking about what do we recommend as the best series of IBM Laptops for him... Ok, I recommended him "this", and he ask whether can upgrade or not... After I replied his question, he said, ok, let me run through again, then I get back to you... If you've been into sales enough, you'd know that this kinda of reply, usually doesn't render any results... After half an hour, he called me back and asked me this particular docker, does it compatible with the Laptop he's going to get, I replied, "Uhm, should be...", because I'm really unsure about it... Hehe... Hope really compatible... *fingers crossed*...

Then after that, he asked me whether he can purchase through me... After I consulted my boss about it, Mr N emailed me a P.O, "Purchase Order"... Then I went to the ask the indoor sales rep to log in the order... Ta da!!! Haha... that's my first deal...

Ok, talking back to "Triumph Over The Skies", I think Vincent's really a sweet guy, do so much things for Belle... But Sam also... It's a tough choice... And the triangle relationship between Zita, Donald & Isaac... Sigh... Zita should choose one that she really loves, or, the one that had done so much for her.. Hmm... Ok, I'm obsessed again... Anyway, hot weather... Need to throw myself into the air con room soon...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Currently Watching:

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Scavengers Paradise 同撈同煲

Re-Watching:

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
The White Flame 紅衣手記

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Golden Faith 流金歲月