Received something waiting~
Today's a good day, I finally received something I've been waiting for several months.. Hehe... My pay... Muahaha...I got a shock! About how much is the amount, I can't reveal, ok? But Weilin knows about it, I'm in danger.. Haha...
Finally no need to starve, no need to walk to work... Hehe... No need to complain to my boss, I can't call, I got no strength to call, because I don't have money to eat.. Haha... I'm late for work because I got no money to take transport, have to walk to work... Heehee.. (A joke by me, Alice & Weilin)...
Ok, tomorrow is Friday, then weekends.. My tutees having mid year soon, gonna prepare notes for them for easy reference, I'm a GOOD tuition teacher, ok? Ciaoz...
Ok, just change song... A China singer that's very David Tao & Jay Chou, please listen till the end, then it'll be nice, ok?




0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home