Sunday, May 01, 2005

"Yu Pian" outing

Ok, this'll be a quite long entry... Had tuition with Eak this morning, after that went to meet CL Buddies for our "Yu Pian Outing" (Fish Slice Soup)... The auntie recognized all of us, especially Joann, haha.. Then the auntie was telling us that they gonna shift to the China Square in October... Hmm.. Then she even gave us her mobile number, so as to check with her when is they exactly gonna moved... Hehe... Then she even said we can bring our future husbands to eat also.. We were like, she planning ahead for us, thinking too ahead... Haha... Anyway, yum yum!

After that, we actually wanted to head to our old workplace, but seeing the security guard, we had second thoughts about it... So, we didn't went up in the end, after that, Joann wanna buy the "Beh Teh Soh" for her "Ah Zor" (Granny's mum)... She bought 30, that's a lot! Hehe...

Then, we went to Bugis, because I wanted to buy headphones, my ear phones spoil, then I don't want to carry the very big (in short, "ting4 teh3 in hokkien) headphones, wanna get those retractable ones... But the shop was closed for renovation... We couldn't find related shops anywhere near, so... Then we wanted to rest our feet when we met Xuena, long long time never see her, I think a year ago... Hmm... Oh yes, forgot to mention that, when we walked past the "Crystal Jade", I was like telling mummy Huixin, that mothers' day, I'll bring her there to eat, upon hearing, she immediately replied, "oh, then I don't mind letting you call me mummy then, for a day", you see, how practical can she be?!?! Hahaa... And I've a 'fierce' "ah ma" by the name of Joann, and a COOL "ah zor" by the name of Wenning... Cool somemore... Haha...

Ok, after that, due to Wenning had a birthday celebration to attend, so we left Bugis and headed back to Tampines... We went to 'Popular' because Wenning wanted to buy envelopes, then coincidentally, there was headphones selling there as well, so I managed to get it in the end... After that, went to 'Yamaha', I wanted to learn guitar very long ago, so went to ask for some details... Well, the fees weren't as expensive as I thought, $47.25 per month, each session is 1 hour, 4 sessions per month... But, the timing of the lessons weren't as good as I thought... So...

By the way, I have decided to put up some informative things in my blog... Hehe... Shall tell you people about China history.. Haha.... Ok, but first, next entry, I'll put the 7 wonders of the world...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Currently Watching:

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Scavengers Paradise 同撈同煲

Re-Watching:

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
The White Flame 紅衣手記

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Golden Faith 流金歲月