Happy Birthday, Yurong!
I think my computer really has a big problem... I can't colour words anymore, and I can't sign in to MSN anymore... Argh!!! Anyway, this blog entry is done at Huixin's house...
Yesterday was Yurong's Birthday, we had dinner at "Olio" at Suntec. Nice place, but things were a little expensive there... Perhaps we meet too early, by the time we finished our dinner, it was only 7.15pm... Haha... Then, we went to the roof garden at esplanade, we surprised Yurong with a DIY cake made by Huixin, Jolene & Joann (they wake up early in the morning, and gathered at Jolene's place to bake the cake, I didn't went, because had tuition in the morning), with 2 sparkers stuck in the centre of the cake... To my surprise, the cake was quite well made, we didn't had diarrhoea... heehee... After that, we presented her with a "Ripcurl" greyish bag, which me & Huixin bought for her on thursday... And when we finally finished celebrating, it was only 8.30pm... We were pondering where to go, finally we settled at Mrs. Fields at esplanade... We ordered drinks & chilled out, chat alot of things.. Planning for a overseas trip, learn new stuffs, planning for weekends programs this week, next week, and next next week... Haha...
Now, I'm at Huixin's house with Joann, playing PS 2... Heehee, Joann is now trying to attempt to play this game called "Fatal Frame", so funny, she kept walking into paths that weren't supposed to be able to walk.. Haha.. And Ms Joann kept arguing that she can't understand the language, which were supposedly in English... She thought it's Japanese... ><||| And she's damn lazy to play with 2 hands... Sighz... Oh, she just peeped in to my blog, (You told me to mention 1 eh? hehe)
Watched "Eye 10" earlier on DVD, well, lucky didn't spend money to watch... Haha...




0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home