Tuesday, June 21, 2005

Dream

Guess what? I dreamt of Energy last night!! Wahaha!! What a dream.. Dreamt about Milk was sitting besides me, then I took photo with him using my camera phone, then the rest don't know go where... After that, the scene changes, then all of us, were in a coach, apparently, I was sitting at the rear with Shuwei~ Then took photos... After that, scene changes again, to MRT, then Milk alight at Tanah Merah, I know, a very weird place to alight.. Haha.. then I went to take photos with Kunda & Edy respectively... It's a weird dream, nevertheless a sweet one.. wahaha!!!

Did I mention that I dreamt of them before? The previous one was that they came to my house, and I got them to autographed the posters I had on my wall.. hehez... another sweet one.. wahaha...

Ok, now at office, shall be back with updates as and when I feel like it... 9 more days to go! Jia you!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Currently Watching:

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Scavengers Paradise 同撈同煲

Re-Watching:

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
The White Flame 紅衣手記

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Golden Faith 流金歲月