Thursday, June 30, 2005

well well well~

Hmm, I was in deep confusion about something that happens recently, I really don't understand why... Until today, the person in concern called, and I understand that she has someone's interest at heart.. Haiz.. that someone, if you're reading this, please understand her intentions, she meant well... After hearing her explanation, I finally understood.. *Ding1!* hahaa...

Ok, I realised my customers quite "Kaypoh", asking me where am I going... Alamak! Study lar, still must ask which University, where somemore? Mr C asked whether overseas, which state, and which one~ I didn't have time to reflect, I just said Perth, then Curtin~ Haha... Never mind la, they won't really bother one.. haha...

My left eye is still twitchin~

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Currently Watching:

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Scavengers Paradise 同撈同煲

Re-Watching:

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
The White Flame 紅衣手記

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Golden Faith 流金歲月