Finding Hong Kong Dramas Soulmate~

Saw this book at first when in Kinokuniya earlier this month, got it a week later after I came across it at Popular, having big sale~ This book, is great for keepsake purposes~
At the last few pages, it introduces places of interest in Hong Kong, and pinpoint some places in which TVB Crew like to take their shooting there~
Places like, Hong Kong Legislation Court (where they shoot most court cases related shows here, especially File Of Justice I, II, III, IV, V), Lin Village's wishing tree (the most famous wishing tree in Hong Kong), Nanya Island (famous for seafood, like baked cheese lobster *slurps*), Ocean Park, Tsim Sha Chiu Hoi Bin Park (overlooking the sea, normally those 'sea scenes' are done here~), Temple Street (Famous for desserts), Lan Kwai Fong (Pub, disco scenes done here), The Peak Tower (Overlooking the night scene of Hong Kong)~

Wishing tree~
Wahhhh... I wanna go Hong Kong!!!!




0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home