Happy Bday to Geok Fang
Wake up real early (as compared to other days without anything on), met Yanting to go Hougang's outlet of KBox~ Their service is much much much better than the Tampines one... *4 Stars* upon 5 stars~ Their K Lunch, tempura set wor... nice nice.. yum yum~~~
After that, actually wanna go home straight, but we came across K Pool~ Then Yanting asked me, do I play? Yes I do, but not very frequent... She asked me to teach her... Haha.. Ok lor, $5.60 per hour, then not many people were playing, just in case the ball flew, also not that embarrassing... In the end, I still won her lar... Haha... Then when we playing last game, this uncle came to 'teach' us to play, giving us tips on the correct way to hold the cue~ Haha... Sort of kept disturbing us~ But he was nice enough to correct us... haha...
After that, went to meet Joann, to return me some VCDs... After that, I went back to put some stuffs, and wash up abit, then off I go... To meet Geok Fang they all at Dohby Ghaut~
We went "Chomp Chomp" in Serangoon~ Take to Serangoon Mrt then take Bus 317 (put this up just in case anyone wants to go, and for my future reference as well... heehee...)~
Ordered the 2 bucks Sugarcane Juice~ On my last trip there, I could finished a 2 bucks one and a 1 buck worth of Sugarcane~ That's huge, ok? Cause I'm not someone that can really tolerate spiciness... The others joked as if I'm feeling bloated because of the Sugarcane juice not the food~ Haha...
Had oyster omelette (85 Market taste better), BBQ Stingray, Poh Piah, Chicken Wings~~~ The BBQ Stingray, I think this one is nicer... Hee... Chicken Wings not that WARM~ But never mind... Still tasty.. Hehe...
After that, because it was raining, so we headed home straight by sharing a cab... ("Chomp Chomp" wasn't really that accessible for all of us)... After Macvis got off, the cabbie made some comments.. Muahaha~~ Sshhh... Cannot tell... Hahaa...
Ooh, what's the ocassion that we went "Chomp Chomp"? Because today is my best buddy, Ng Geok Fang's Birthday!!! Happy Birthday! Hope you enjoyed tonight with us...
Shall update this blog with pictures after they upload and send me... Hee...
Of course, this wasn't taken today~~





0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home