Sunday, July 31, 2005

Sunday Times

Energy had their second concert at Tai Zhong yesterday~ Just viewed some of the photos, got Wilber as guest.. Singapore's one don't have... But never mind, that's just a bonus, the most important is the 4 of them... Haha...

Anyway, read the Sunday Times, Lifestyle with disgust, especially at the Title, "Bad Dad; Former US army medic who fathered his own grandchildren will due for killing his own kids".

Do you see the irony here? His 'grandchildrens' are actually his kids because he had them with a female aka his daughters? Absolutely disgusted at the report... And, the most unbelivable thing is that his wife, his daughters all think this's right..Declaring their undying love for him, and the daughter actually claimed there's nothing wrong having a sexual relationship with her father... Ridiculous! They must be all brain washed... By the way, we called this 'incest'... From the daughter's view, this man is her father, husband, and the daddy of her kids... What is the world coming to??!?!!

And he's sentenced to death, you know why? By being convicted to murdering his kids aka his grandchildren... This is getting unduly confusing... And you know how does he murder them? By killing them with this 0.22 calibre gun, you know where he shoot? Through the eyeballs ok? Gosh! This's getting more cruel, his kids aka grandchildren leh! Altogether N-I-N-E, 9 lives ok??!!! How could he do that?

Anyway, this kind of people die 10 times also not enough.. Haiz...

On a different note, I read with amuse by the headlines, China people... Haha... How could they die die remain, refusing to get off the plane, when the plane is being delayed dued to technical fault? Haha... About 200 people.. Haha.. They're really, "Xiao Ti Da Zhuo"... Haha... I like reading Sunday Times, always presenting a more cheerful, vibrant, and 'interesting' stories... Haha.. But I love the comic, "Life's like that" best.. Haha...

Before I forget, Happy Birthday to you, Jeraldine Loy.. Known you since Primary One.. It's 13 years since then? Wah!!!! Atonishing long time! I think you're my longest friend till now? haha...

Starting school tomorrow, super duper ultra no feelings now... ahaha.. I think it's the kinda of feeling when you feel nothing, nothing at all, matters at all~ Guess I'll be stepping into the nunstery soon.. Amitahba~ Haha.. 各位施主~ 阿弥陀佛~

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Currently Watching:

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Scavengers Paradise 同撈同煲

Re-Watching:

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
The White Flame 紅衣手記

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Golden Faith 流金歲月