Saturday, July 30, 2005

NDP Preview 2005

Today, went for a haircut with my parents... Yes yes yes, my hair is short enough, why do I need the haircut anyway? And why don't I change another kind of hairstyle, more funky, more styled, more colour?? Haha... If you ask me, I'll give you this answer: because I want you all to recognize me in the streets (L-A-M-E!) ... Hahaha...

After that, went to Esplanade to view the fighter planes & helicopters performance.. It's spectacular! Wasn't really enthusiatic about it, kept ranting wanna go elsewhere, but when the performance started, I was quite captivated by it~ Hehe.. Took a few pictures of the planes with the coloured smoke behind them.. nice nice...

Then, we went to the "Food Street" that was originally at Orchard Area and now, moved to Esplanade~ I thought, it's a Saturday, plus there's performance over at Padang, confirm plus chop plus gurantee, there must be no seats available but... we could get a seat within 5 minutes.. According to my mama, these people are still waiting to see the fireworks, so they'll come in after the fireworks ended... Haha... Ordered Chicken Wings, Oyster Omelette, Wu Xiang (Ngoh Hiong), "Hor Fun" & "Pineapple Rice"~ I simply love the fishballs & Fried Tofu in the Ngoh Hiong, fishball springy, tofu so soft inside, and not tasteless yet not too salty~ I ranked it Number One in the fishball world and tofu world respectively!... Heehee.. And the "Hor Fun" too, so smooth... awwww....

While finishing the food, the fireworks started!! Wah! And the view from my seat, can see the fireworks so so so clearly!!! Machiam like within arm's length, really lor~ There's this particularly one, with a star inside a circle! I love that one so much! If you guys free on National Day, make a date with me, bring you all to see!!

And one more thing before I end this entry, I really hate it when I'm in need of a cab, and there's none in sight, whenever I don't need it, there'll always be 2 or more cabs 'floating' across my view.. Damn it! Why must it always happen in this way?!?!?!?!?!

By the way, I really dislike people smoking around me.. I don't despise smokers but please, stay away from me when you are feeling the urge to puff your lungs out~ I don't wanna die so innocently as a passive smoker... Why can't they make cigarettes 50 Singapore Dollars or more per pack?

Before I forget, Happy Birthday to you, Low Mei Yan~

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Currently Watching:

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Scavengers Paradise 同撈同煲

Re-Watching:

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
The White Flame 紅衣手記

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Golden Faith 流金歲月