Remiscing~
Drats! Having sore throat again, ARGH!!! Nothing happened today, just blogging out of habit... Hehe...
Now listening to "Grasshoppers" songs... Haha... Those who're born in the 80's definitely will remember them.. Coming to think, they're the first pop group that evolved then, with their superb dancing skills, other than Energy~ Haha...
Used to like "Grasshoppers" back in primary school... Being under influence by Cherie... She loved them! haha... Then, we even have a friendship song known to her & me only~ Haha... Sung by "Grasshoppers".. Whenever we have individual gatherings, we'd sing that song, and also, Jeff Chang's songs.. That time, super like them... Haha...
Oh, I've just learn how to edit songs, to capture the parts I like only.. But too bad, can't seem to upload the one I really like to show off.. Heehee... Never mind.. I've just changed blog song, first attempt that I ever tried.. Hehe...
By the way, heard some of the songs of this new group, "Dong Jing Yue Tuan"... Hmm... not bad, not bad... Haha...
School starting next monday, super duper sianz!!!




0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home