Tuesday, August 16, 2005

Tuesday with POA (Morries')

Wah.. I didn't blog yesterday~ What a miracle~ Wahahahaaa~~~~

Anyway, today's POA is confusing.. Have to spend time to digest~ Argh! Ok, had lunch with Zebin & mummy Huixin at Ngee Ann Poly~ Simply because our school's canteen is really crowded~ Arrrgh!! Introduced both of them to meet... Zebin came especially early to meet me to exchange VCDs~ Thanks a lot, gal~

Yupz... After that, I went home~ Hehe... Have to finish the VCDs asap so that I won't be addicted for too long.. wahahhaa!!!

Oh, I was watching "Stairway To Heaven" yesterday~ Why does they always portray Step-mothers as evil? Slapping, abusing their step-child? Really hate it when that stupid Youli took advantage of, uhm, the young main female lead... Carrying the tale, turning white to black.. And the worst part, delibrately plot to snatch the young male lead... So disgusting~ But I'll still watch it... Wahahaha!!!

Before I forget, did anyone manage to catch the top 4 Superstar contestants on their intro to what they'll be contesting in this coming week? Then another one with Junyang telling everyone that 17th August is his birthday (which's tomorrow when he had to compete with Weilian)... He's so so so cute, haha... Left peck by Kelly, right peck by Xin Huey, and the middle (lips) by Weilian? No lar, of course Junyang stopped Weilian~ Wahaha... Junyang is really adorable~ Heehee... I hope Junyang will win overall as the Superstar~ ^_^

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Currently Watching:

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Scavengers Paradise 同撈同煲

Re-Watching:

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
The White Flame 紅衣手記

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Golden Faith 流金歲月