Thursday, October 27, 2005

EG Final Concert

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

It's here, finally! I just finished watching the concert in Taipei~ They got sing "One Last Time" (Zui Hou Yi Ci) in this concert... Haiz... When Milk was thanking his mum, the words he said, was abit regretful, saying that he never spend much time with his family.. Sometimes when he get home, feeling very drained off from work, then see his mum sleeping on his bed, he'd say, "Mum, get up, I'm very tired and want to sleep" in an unpolite way... When he say he's very sorry, you can feel his guilt, he's really very sorry~

And Kunda, the way he cried when he was thanking his family.. His eyes was so red... Poor chap...

Finally, Final Fantasy ended...

And by the way, Geok Fang was trying to look for me for the consecutive thrice this week.. She called me on Monday, I was back in Tampines... She called me on Tuesday, I was again, in Tampines.. I don't have class on Wednesday.. And when she called me today, the first thing she said....

Me: *Pick up phone while giggling cause I saw her photo caller ID smiling at me...*

Geok Fang: Don't tell me you're in Tampines again?!

Me: HAHAHAHAA... Why you don't call me earlier?! HAHAHAA...

Geok Fang: Why everytime I called you, you in Tampines one?

Me: How I know? Hahahahaa...

Please! Geok Fang, can ask earlier in advance? HAAHHAA...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Currently Watching:

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Scavengers Paradise 同撈同煲

Re-Watching:

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
The White Flame 紅衣手記

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Golden Faith 流金歲月