Tuesday, October 25, 2005

Happy Bday to Mf~

Happy Birthday to Mingfang!!!

Hmm.. It sure feels bad when someone approach you for help, sincerely, but you can't help~ And if you don't help, might cause 'the one' unable to accomplish what 'the one' is supposed to do, maybe missing a once-in-a-lifetime opportunity~

BUT, Thank GOD that it was a misunderstanding afterall... Made me worried how to help you... Luckily, the SMS I saw this morning when I switched on my phone, assured me... Haiz... Next time don't do that, ok? Make sure ask properly, ok? Hope the problem is really solved!!! I really wanna strangle your (unable to say, otherwise 'the one' identity will exposed)... Wahahaha!!!

Anyway, I'll be able to get ENERGY's Concert on DVD soon!!! Yipeeeeee!!! Hip hip hurray~~~~~

By the way, thanks to Mac that I no need to stay up late on Sunday nights to watch Vampire 3 till 1am le~ They can have as much charity shows as they want~ Hahahahaaha.... No lar, just kidding....

Oh, POA (Principles Of Accounting) getting more and more confusing... Anyone can help me? Leave a taggie... Your effort will be deeply and greatly appreciated.. Haha... Die la... Must try to understand le.. Already 2 months and 25 days into term le... Jia You!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Currently Watching:

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Scavengers Paradise 同撈同煲

Re-Watching:

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
The White Flame 紅衣手記

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Golden Faith 流金歲月