Sunday, November 06, 2005

Suntec again?!

The family went for pre-celebration for my mama's birthday at Suntec's Pearl River Restaurant~ Had ala-carte buffet... Well, I love the dessert, the almond with ginko nuts dessert, I had 4 bowls.. Haha... And I didn't know that Prawn & Banana could create such a wonderful compliment until I ate that.. It was heaven, perhaps the second best dish I tasted in there... Don't eee.. It's really good~ Haha... And the dim sum was good as well... Just is a little expensive per pax lar.. But I think it was worth the money~ I had 4 bowls lehz... Slurpz... Yummy yummy~~~

After eating, which was around 3pm, decided to head to Millenia Walk, the Harvey Norman~ Was having sale because of its anniversary.. Wanting to get a DVD player... But in the end, didn't buy, cause it was way out of budget~ And saw Bryan Wong & Kym Ng hosting for the event for Harvey Norman... After the event ended, there was a small autograph session.. Haha.. People practically take what they have & can be autographed to them.. Haha.. I DID NOT do that... Surprisingly?

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

I took pictures with them instead~ Hahahaha... No autographs but pictures.. Yeah! Haha... Kym that shot a bit blur, cause I was shivering when I took with her... Haha.. Perhaps it was because I was holding to my phone for quite sometime until a chance evolved to request lar... Bryan & Kym look good in real person~ Yeap~~

Before I forgot, Happy Birthday to Cherie!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Currently Watching:

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Scavengers Paradise 同撈同煲

Re-Watching:

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
The White Flame 紅衣手記

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Golden Faith 流金歲月