Vampire 3

Actually wanna change song, but the song I wanted put can't be upload, it's from the OST of Vampire 3 and I did some editing to put forward the sad mood but... too bad lar....I listen myself.. haha.. Shall be "Say U Love Me" until I found a more suitable song lar...

Tianyou & Xiao Ling~ So cool hor? The picture?
Watch till episode 30 le (Note: 40 episodes altogether).. Well, abit unexpected how things change.. but shan't reveal too much, abo spoiler for those who haven't watch it... Haiz... Why? Why he have to be the mastermind???(I assume from point of view after watching episode 30, he might be not~).. It's ok if you don't understand, because I don't too... Hehehe... I'm abit scared to watch finished it leh.. Sometimes, you just hope some shows will never have ending, cause it's just too short! You can never get enough... Same thing as reading a book.. On 1 hand, you wanna finish it quickly to see how the character go through along the way, yet, you're afraid of finishing reading it.. Dilemma right? Reminds me of the IBM's Prisoner Dilemma... Hahaha... The situation get worse than before.. If you don't get it, it's ok.. Hahaha...
Today is already November 1st~ Time really flew!!! Next month is December already, end of year le, then we spend Christmas, then New Year comes, then lunar Chinese New Year come again.. Wah.. so fast.. Let me take a breathe can?
Jay's album released today le.. And Happy Deevapali, everyone!




0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home