Monday, February 20, 2006

Happy 21st to YB!

I just been back from Yanbing's secret surprise 21st party.. Let me relate what happened just now...

The cell groups and various members were all gathered today at All Saints'~ The plan, was blindfolded YB, walked into the sub hall, to be greeted by dozens of YB's faces, as we all were wearing the mask with her face! Haha.. But it looks really scary, because the masks were in monochrome.. Hahaa.. Maybe when I get the photos, upload it, and you'll know how scary it is.. hahahaha...

It's called a surprise because YB's family was invited by the cell members, and her ex secondary school mates, as YB would thought it'll only be her cell members only... But I'm the only one that turned up in the category of secondary mates~ Because the person that invited me, got guard duty in the last minute! And this guy is a damn real spoiler!!! Argh... hhahahaa..

Basically, I was expecting YB to be very surprised to see me, she didn't in the end... And the reason was revealed when we were eating... Because Yong Hwee accidentally let out the secret as he texted YB... The SMS was somehow similar to this...

YH: Hey sorry that I can't attend your birthday party in the morning because I have last minute guard duty to do... But don't worry, Delia will be there...

YB's thinking: Huh? Why Delia will be there?

YH texted a 'opps!' later on~~~

AAAAAhhhhhhhh!! Spoiler Yong Hwee!!! Haha.. He was 'scolded' by the organisers and some people when they heard about this.. Hahaha.. Poor him.. But he deserved to be hit!

So, oh yar, forgot to mention, the cell people had an earlier fake celebration in the morning to trick YB, that'll be all for her celebration... So, YB was expecting me to be there in the morning... However, I was sorta the 'surprise', so I was there at evening where the real celebration was held~ So when she took her blindfold, the first thing is to spot me, no wonder no expression of surprise~ haiz... Hahahahah..

Anyway, saw some people that they recognized me and remember my *ahem* unique name.. (Well, you don't get so many Delia-s around right? Ok, maybe except my Delia Number 1, ahaha..) I've been to All Saints' 5 years ago, for your information.. Hahaa.. But I'm quite guilty to say that I can't remember some faces and names.. Sorry sorry lar.. Heheheee... But now I know and remember by writing down your names.. hahaha.. There's Shuyi, Joy and Sandra aka Shan Shan (known ages ago but can't remember)... And Jiami-jie~ Hmm.. Hahaha...

Oh, and YB's mum also prepared food and brought from home for us.. She even brought her tea set, you know that kind transparent glass kettle type? Then the tea cups were so original, and she brewed for us.. So nice of her.. Hahaa.. And YB's dad kept refilling our cups, thanks auntie & uncle! Hahaa..

And there were performances by some guys.. I think the most funniest is Yong-jin ge tried to make a letter of N & G at the finale.. Haha.. There were 6 guys, doing Y-A-N-B-I-N-G with their body language.. And as you notice there's 7 letters in her name, and there were only 6 guys, so the last guy have to do the N & G.. It's really funny.. Don't think got taped down.. Hhahaha...

Yup, and Jiafeng-jie's 2 sons were so adorable! Haha.. The last time I saw Jiafeng-jie & Guang Jian-ge was when they just said "I do" and got married, and invited me.. Now, they're proud parents of 2 cute sons, the older one, Nathan, was 3 years old, younger one, Enoch, was only 4 months.. So so so cute!! Hahaha..

Ok, thanks to the organiser, Dianne, I think this surprise party is a success! Haaha.. Happy 21st birthday to Yanbing!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Currently Watching:

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Scavengers Paradise 同撈同煲

Re-Watching:

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
The White Flame 紅衣手記

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Golden Faith 流金歲月