Wednesday, April 12, 2006

Sophie's World



Just bought this book... Sophie's World: A Novel About the History of Philosophy... Well, a friend lended me this book 3 years ago, I was initially very fascinated by the content, however, after the first few chapters, my interest died down, and soon, I returned the book to my friend...

Don't be misled, this book will be quite a nice book, perhaps, the then me just couldn't seem to understand this, younger then mar... And I wasn't a avid reader then... People's thinking & perception will change as one grows... Haha.. And now, I decided to get it again, to continue this journey... Who are you really? Where did the world comes from? But I don't think I reading it soon as my exams are coming.. Yupz..

Anyway, IBM overseas lecturer was super duper dull & boring... POA's one still not bad, just that his teaching method is different from local lecturer, and he goes a bit fast sometimes..

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Currently Watching:

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Scavengers Paradise 同撈同煲

Re-Watching:

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
The White Flame 紅衣手記

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Golden Faith 流金歲月