Friday, January 19, 2007

過去的,都已經過去了~

Haiz... 人生短短幾十年~ Time really flies as you get older and older...

And I realised, humans tend to cherish things after they lost them or on the verge of losing them..

Quote of the day to everyone I know: 人只有在失去的時候, 才真正懂得珍惜的價值,我不想你有價值,更不想失去你~

很多時候,我們都‘你看我好,我看你好’,老是在想,“他有的我沒有”,從來不去想, 我, 到底有什麽。We seldom put ourselves in others' shoes, thinking of their situation, perhaps the things that 你很想要有,is the thing that 他最不想要有的~

Rather to think what I don't have, I rather focus on what I have...

以下文字 credit to 吳慶康:

唯當你失去車子卻還有巴士搭的時候,你才會慶幸原來自己還不需要走路。

唯當你失去愛情但還有朋友願意安慰你的時候,你才會虧欠曾經忽略了一大群關心你的人。

唯當你從高處重重摔下來的時候,你才會真正知道原來自己曾不自量力爬得太高。

唯當你需要省錢不能夠大吃大喝的時候,才會突然覺得原來簡簡單單的快熟面也可以在填飽肚子之餘,那麽好吃~

Been reading his 2359 After Sunset book recently.. Just wanna share the above words with you guys..

I believe: 相信,明天會比今天好,今天會比昨天好。
爲什麽呢?
因爲,過去的,都已經過去了~

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Currently Watching:

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Scavengers Paradise 同撈同煲

Re-Watching:

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
The White Flame 紅衣手記

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Golden Faith 流金歲月