Death Note 2 The Last Name

Watched Death Note 2 The Last Name yesterday at Vivocity with the same gang of people who watched Death Note 1 with me last year.. Hahaha...
First time watching movie at Vivo~ Hmm... I realised that the outside of the cinema is colder then the inside, weird isn't it? Shivering and chattering while outside...
Well, the movie, ok lar.. Bad guys don't get good ending... Hahaha.. But it's hard to define what's good and what's bad especially when the initial intention is good..
After that, after that cajoled the gang to accompany me to go Chinatown to buy some CDs and VCDs and some DVDs... Uncle very nice, he rounded down the amount... Haha..
Then, after buying the discs, went a little shopping before heading to the nice dessert shop.. Oh, my walnut paste.. Hahaa.. Marvellous.. A pity the mango was sold out... And we were lucky enough to get a seat as we stepped in the shop on a Saturday evening...
Ok, I was watching JJ's concert DVD this afternoon, hmm... The stage is magical, however, I just feel that something is lacking throughout the whole concert.. And I realised that I've actually seen the best of JJ 'live' before at some Zpop concert.. Hahah.. I have 1 less regret in my life already~~ Hahaha...
Rounding up this entry, recently, I've seen a lot of downside of people's faces... They're all driven by greed and their so called 'great dreams'... 人性醜陋的一面~ Tsk Tsk...
Quote of the month: 因爲不曾擁有過,所以不知失去的害怕~




0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home