Shades Of Truth, checked!
Finally finished this serial, Shades of Truth, 水滸無間道~~~ Nice one... I like it really a lot~
Chilam is very funny in the show, kept thinking he's 吳松 from 九百年前~
Which he is really, 900 years ago.. Haha... This costume is really cute~
Gigi Lai is the other female lead...
The story between them... is really... uhm.. anyway, everytime they are together, there's this english song...
"You & I, we never meant to be together,
And now it's time for me to go
But deep in my heart, you'll always stay forever, in another place in another time"
I feel that Wong Hei didn't really have the chance to show his acting in this show... My favourite is still Chilam.. Hahahahaa.. Though the 2 of them are the male leads, I think there's more emphasis on Chilam than Wong Hei.. Overall, thumbs up for this show.. Yeah~






0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home