Saturday, April 21, 2007

Gathering with IM peeps @ Tonkichi

Went to have dinner cum gathering with IM peeps just now at the Tonkichi at Ngee Ann Civics... No pictures on the peeps involved cause we didn't managed to take a group photo... But the gathering was full of laughter, as usual, with some people around.. Muahahaa.. =D



The trio set we have... The pork is crispy despite we leave it alone for quite some time... Nice nice..

This was fish curry, you don't see the curry cause I didn't managed to keep it in view as I took the photo...

A main reason I love Japanese food is because of the rice... 一顆顆,但是又粘在一起... This's 上等飯...

Guess what is this for? Very unique right? For me, I never seen such a 'grind' in Jap restaurant before.. Interesting.. We even observed what other tables did before we do it ourselves.. 山龜 in hokkien... Muahahaha... =D

Though everything we ordered was deep fried, rest assured that there wasn't a bit of oily texture or 膩的感覺... 很脆~ 好好吃! Oishi nei! But the price was a little on the higher end side.. Jap food is my fave cuisine!

Ratings: 4.85/5

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Currently Watching:

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Scavengers Paradise 同撈同煲

Re-Watching:

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
The White Flame 紅衣手記

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Golden Faith 流金歲月