
I love the theme on I-weekly this week! The touch of the photography skills is awesome! Especially on 梁朝偉 & 李秉憲... So cool!

Anyway, Ron & Louis are in a 不合 rumour... (Ron looks really haggard with the 深黑眼圈~) And I'm amused by the way Louis look at the camera they posted in the magazine.. Hehe... It's like 不搭 with the 標題~ He looks a bit innocent...

A very big title, 為錢鬧翻~ Anyway, according to the report, Ron has been accused of not returning HKD500,000 (which is around S$100,000) to Louis... Apparently, Louis was the one who recommended Ron into the entertainment industry~
Me, Myself & I's thoughts: Ron is really unlucky recently, so many bad rumours about him... But I think should be misunderstanding... Louis's currently uncontactable cause he's in France to shoot a series of photos for Tag Heuer Adverts...
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home