Out With CL Buddies~
Well, what happened to today~ was... Went to Yanting's house at around 4pm to pick up 2 things as well as to pass her some photos~ Then, she's into this SHINHWA craze, showing me everything on them~ There's this particular variety show in which I think is very funny, 6 guys from Shinhwa & 3 other comedians have to compete for the love of a girl (which's an actress, got act in Summer Scent, the one who like Song Cheng Xian)... Due to Eric (a member of Shinhwa) got acted with her before, I see them as very compatible, wonder who'll win...
Had a belated celebration for Ms Gwennie this evening for her birthday last Saturday~ Ok, then met Ms Joann at 6.10pm at the MRT station, as usual, she's late... Sighz... Next time, I make sure I tell her the time earlier! We met to go to the Lighthouse, I've mentioned previously~ But, the dinner wasn't that nice, I'd prefer the lunch set~ Then dessert was what we actually came for~ Joann & Wen Ning ordered Pear, Gwennie & Yurong had Tartufo, Hui Xin had Delight, Sirong had Peach Fantasia, and I had the Hazelnut~
After which, Gwennie left first because she's got this project ongoing~ Then the rest of us went to catch a movie at Bugis. We really watched a movie for the sake of watching~ Son Of The Mask~ Well, I wouldn't really recommend this movie, though the baby was cute~ And definitely not worth to watch it on weekends.




0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home