Energy @ J8 today!
Had tuition with Eak this morning, but he was late, because he had to do a blood test to check, (cause he had dengue fever)...
Had a haircut after that, brought my parents to Lighthouse... Mum was complaining the menu's so expensive (it's past lunchtime), she'd rather eat the "Gyoza", at the hawker centre.. (Note: My mum went for high teas, quite frequent... Haiz....). Anyway, when the Fish & Chips & Salmon cames, she couldn't help but agree with my dad that the taste of that is good, and the servings are quite big... Hehez...
Went to meet Liying & Yanting at Bishan Junction 8 later on, because Energy's having a mini concert there.. Bluff people la, only 35mins of performance, and inbetween, got stupid games la... After that, Yanting went back with her cousins... Me & Liying went back Tampines to search for food, decides on Sakae like 8.45pm?! Went to queue, got a seat like 9.05pm? Then because the last order was 9.30pm, we hurry and place our orders... I missed Tempura Ice-cream I had in 2003 at Wheelock Place with Mingna, Jeremy, Jeff, Tze Hern & Daniel... Damn it, it's temporarily out of stock, stupid!!! It's the nicest ice-cream I ever had, even better then those in Lighthouse!!! Haha...
After that, I realised that CS's Poh Kim also having this $16.90 promotion on "Triump Over The Skies", I couldn't resist the temptation, and went ahead to buy, even though, Zebin bought already... But I think, it's a show that's deserved to be keep in collection... Ok, had a tiring day, ciaoz~
Oh yes, just bought the tickets for Energy Concert! We're going for it! Yeah!




0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home