Saturday, April 09, 2005

I love my job~

Up to this moment, I still love my job... Why? Because today I'm like not needed, my supervisor was very busy, dued to an unforseen circumstance~ Then after he was a bit free, he came over and said, sorry for neglecting me... But, actually, I was quite happy to be neglected... Just sitting over there, pretending to be busy, while surfing the net... Though I was openly free, I can't really surf the net openly, that'd be too much~

By the way, the computer I'm using, cannot sign in the web messenger anymore! I was so so so sad about it, which means I can't chat with anyone in the afternoon... So boring, sighz... But, can't be helped...

While whiling the time away, I accidentally found a website that I'd love so much~ Don't think otherwise, the website I'm refering to is, some sort of a site especially for TVB Lovers~ Muahahaha... Hurray!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Currently Watching:

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Scavengers Paradise 同撈同煲

Re-Watching:

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
The White Flame 紅衣手記

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Golden Faith 流金歲月