Friday, April 15, 2005

An entry with mixture of feelings~

Haven't been coming as often to the net these few days... Because had tuition on Monday & Wednesday, so reached home like almost 10pm, take a bath, then watched "Golden Faith". After that, "BOM", in bed... Besides, nothing really to do online, seldom people update their blog, think they're busy with their exams... Hmm...

Read Weilin's entry this morning at work... It's a sad entry, Fifi was put to sleep yesterday... It can't be helped... Whenever we go to her house, Fifi always greeted us... I'll remember the times when he followed us wherever we go, walking around when we were watching tv, came in to join in the fun where we gals cooped in the room to open the presents for Weilin's birthday. Though I may not be with contact with Fifi as much as others, I felt sad about losing him... And I can feel Weilin's feelings toward the whole incident~It's like losing a family member~ In case you're reading this, lin-yi, I just want to say, don't broad over it, he'll always be remembered~

Shan't come up as often to blog, cause I rather save the time to rest, though my current job doesn't require any mental stress, but having to sleep 7 hours per day is something I haven't really got used to it... I still love my job... Usually, if doing about the invitations for events, you'd normally get people saying they're not interested, but currently the one I'm doing, people will say, "Oh yes please, send them to me"... Are you wondering what thing am I really doing? Haha... shall reveal in next entry, provided I remembered to do so... Haha~

P/S: Liying finally changed her phone!!! Hip Hip Hurray!! Seems like the whole incident, I'm more enthusiatic than her, more excited than her...Cause I was the one scouting for her, taking note of her preferences~ Changed that 'stupid' phone of Nokia 3310 to Nokia 6260! 98 bucks only, got camera somemore... haha.. Great deal? Hehe...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Currently Watching:

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Scavengers Paradise 同撈同煲

Re-Watching:

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
The White Flame 紅衣手記

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Golden Faith 流金歲月