Saturday, April 16, 2005

Bus, Energy, Tuition~

Today, I took the company's bus to work... Haha.. Can save $0.38.. Hehe~

Oh yes, tomorrow will be seeing energy... They're performing Bishan 8... Gonna catch them, hehe... They're having CONCERT in JULY 2005!!!! Hip hip HURRAY!!! Then I was reading the TVB links this morning, then I came across, "Healing Hands III", showing soon in Hongkong... Yeah!!! And the cast's really strong, even stronger then "Golden Faith"... But, I'm sad to say "Healing Hands I & II", I didn't watched... But nevertheless, hehehe~

Tomorrow have tuition with Eak... Hmm, gotta prepare questions on mole calculations for him... Tough eh? I can still remember how confused when I learned this stupid mole concept... Ciaoz~

Oh, Zebin bought "Triumph Over The Skies", haha... No need for me to buy, can save money & exchange exchange la...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Currently Watching:

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Scavengers Paradise 同撈同煲

Re-Watching:

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
The White Flame 紅衣手記

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Golden Faith 流金歲月