Friday, May 06, 2005

Golden Faith & Square Pegs

Golden Faith is really on its way to the climax... Gallen's role of Ivan is really remarkable.. The way he protrays his character, the way he look at every character is so sincere, especially towards Jessica's role as Rachael... And when Ivan & Rachael breaks up, how he show how difficult for him to break up with her.. Sighz...Oh, and Rachael's understanding towards Ivan... No wonder the HK paparazzi say the 2 of them really have feelings while fliming this show.. the chemistry is excellent.. hehe... Plus, when Ivan's foster father passed away, the anguish he had, touched me deeply... A wonderful actor... I think after "A Step in The Past" by Louis Koo, this'll be another series I most probably will get, after it's aired in free channels... Haha... Ok, I heard someone saying, "Please don't waste your money on shows that've been watched..." I'll remember that, for a second.. Haha...

Oh, Jessica also has another show airing now, "Square Pegs".. Aiyo, Roger Kwok is so so so cute, innocent lor... Haha... The way he acted, no wonder he can be famous overnight by this Ah Wang character... A simple minded character... Haha... "Lao Po Lao Po" (Wife wife)... So adorable... Haha... =)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Currently Watching:

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Scavengers Paradise 同撈同煲

Re-Watching:

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
The White Flame 紅衣手記

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Golden Faith 流金歲月