Thursday, June 30, 2005

Alright~

Alright, alright, alright~ Here am I, just settled down in this seat of mine in the company~ And I just realised my user ID for some internal system has been revoked~ Since when the IT side of my company's been so efficient? Haha.. Why do I said that? Because, the first day I came back to help out, I've practically stared in space for like 2 hours... Cause my PC wasn't set up... Telephone line wasn't patch, etc~ Note: This happens to ALL the temporary staffs on their first day~

Anyway, just endure another 8 hours, and I'll be freed~ Geok Fang pour me cold water yesterday, saying, "You sure you'll be freed? No money for the future leh, don't know why you so happy?" -_-"'

Ok, yes, I agree that I won't have any more income, and in due course, I'll be the one crying, I'm broke~ But staying for this job for like 3 months already, it's getting, a bit boring lor~ But I've to be honest too~ Where can you find a job like mine? Can msn, surf net, chat a bit on the phone during office hours~ I think I'm lucky and blessed~ I don't think there's any jobs I'll find similar to this, so up till now, though I'm always lamenting, so boring, and sianz, but, I'll definitely miss the job, and the people here~ Hahaha... Thank God and everyone, for everything~ Ooh, by the way, I'm going to be caerful with what I spent in the future and keep tab on what I spent. I think I spend mostly on food & VCDs, therefore, no more un-neccessarily VCDs for me, except on promos one~ Hehehe... (",)

Hmm.. But, for the time being, I just hope that today ends faster~ Hehe... Finally, after 6 months of work, I can have a month's break before embarking on a new journey with UOL, wish me luck!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Currently Watching:

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Scavengers Paradise 同撈同煲

Re-Watching:

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
The White Flame 紅衣手記

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Golden Faith 流金歲月