A Blue Entry~ hehe...
Did I mention that there's this baby lizard that was roaming around my house? Don't think so right? Anyway, ended the chase yesterday evening when my papa finally caught it... Been at war with it for 2days, spraying 'Baygon' at it for at least three times... What a determined mini lizard... Oh, when my papa caught it, the tail was torn off and wringling still.. Kinda of cute actually, wahaha~
Anyway, received some goodies from my company, morning got this refreshment pack, then afternoon got a coaster, and I just got 'cartooned' by a cartoonist engaged by Juniper~ Hehe.. My colleagues said it looked like me~ hmm... maybe I've a cartoon face eh? hehe...
Was thinking about !Kung Bushmen, the first history lesson I took.. Haha... And also remembered the first time I stepped into the science lab... How Ms Cheong refuses to enter the chapter on Human Reproduction, stopping an awful long time at the previous chapter, "diffusion & osmosis", haha.. I can still remember... heehee...
Just finished my work, nothing really to do so i blog lor.. Hehe... My event's turnout rate was quite overwhelming, my boss didn't expect so much, he got scared too. haha...




0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home