Saturday, June 04, 2005

Haiz...

Today was a busy day... My boss wasn't in for the past few days, due to the Expo PC Show... But he emailed me, giving me instructions on new things to do, so I was quite busy today~

Anyway, Huixin managed to help me on something that I was eagering to, uhm, play~ Hehe... But after I did an expansion on it, it cannot be played!!! Gosh, feel like crying.. no la, not so emotional anyway.. ahhaa.. But hopefully, she'd be able to solve my problem.. Hmm...

Just finished watching Golden Faith.. aiyo, the Rachael so funny, trying to be cheeky and play hard to get... haha... so funny, the chemistry between them was awesome!! haha...

Anyway, Energy's Final Fantasy is out tomorrow!!! OMG! I can't wait to get my hands on them...

Energy's schedule as followed...
10th June: 7pm @ Harbourfront Centre (Autograph for album & concert tixs)
11June: PSC Nite @ 8pm as special guest. 9pm @ Ngee Ann (933 Concert)
12June: Handshake session (Can't remember the place but should be going too~)

This'll be the last time that Energy will be coming to Singapore as a group as Edy's going to withdraw from Energy because of his severe backache... So, we're going to try to go for all events, as this might be the last time.........

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Currently Watching:

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Scavengers Paradise 同撈同煲

Re-Watching:

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
The White Flame 紅衣手記

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Golden Faith 流金歲月