Monday, May 30, 2005

==Energy==

Decided to change the song to Energy's "Wo Men" (Us)... The lyrics is real meaningful because it's a song with lyrics linking their past song names... It's really really really touching...
When I first heard this song just a few hours earlier, my heart sank~ Thinking back how we used to try our best to attend their events in Singapore, all the memories just flew back... And Liying's right in mentioning, if without Energy, our friendship, including Yanting, wouldn't grow and blossom... So they play a really great part in nurturing the friendship among the 3 of us~

Because, news of them disbanding is spreading furiously... And, it's really a pity to see them disband, as much as they don't want.. But life's like that~ And you can really feel Edy's emotions inside this song.. I just wanna say, Energy, you'll always be a part of my memory, always~

Take the time to enjoy this song, it maybe their last album... I think when they sang this in their concert in July 9th 2005, the 3 of us will really hug & cry... Though it's silly, I think you all won't understand the kinda of 'bond' we actually had all along~

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Currently Watching:

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Scavengers Paradise 同撈同煲

Re-Watching:

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
The White Flame 紅衣手記

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Golden Faith 流金歲月