Energy's coming~
Hmm... Recently, my friends went abroad, Yifei went Taiwan, got her to buy me some muah chees back, heehee.. Jiemin's going Brisbane soon as well.. I feel like going Gold Coast, I really miss the rides there.. If only I have a graduation trip to Gold Coast too.. I'm sure it'd be very fun but... haiz...
Anyway, been calling out to resellers' for them to attend this value partner thingy, response quite ok, managed to hit the target my boss wants... So quite pleased with myself.. Hehe.. Oh, Geok Fang got herself a job.. haha... She's elated as she was telling me...
Hmm... Yeap! Energy's coming... Friday, Saturday, Sunday.. I'm busy this weekends.. hehe.. Anyone wanna join me? You're all definitely very welcomed... Haha... By the way, "King of Yesterday & Tomorrow", a little disappointing... Maybe I have too high expectations? I thought it'd be really funny for some scenes but... But I think so far, the most funniest part is when the Yong Zheng (Jiang Hua) running frantically away when Si-niang(Maggie Cheung Ke Yi) is chasing after him... The way he run, then his expressions, so exaggerating, quite funny~ haaha...
Ooh, was watching the Superstar Show... What the?!?!.. Haiz.. These people really don't know what is embarrassing, yes I know, it's a chance in a lifetime but... Haiz.. Now, isn't it worse that the TV played out those contestants on how they made a fool of themselves? Becoming the butt of the joke... Anyway, did I mention that 1 of my colleague also took part in it? But he's ousted in the second round, which's the IMM part, I think~ hmmm...
And lastly, wanna apologize to Yurong, sorry arh boss, make you happy for nothing, like 4 times... I really no 'face' to face you, haiz... *facepalm*... Actually I also don't know why things goes like this... But whenever I got it, you're the first person that comes to my mind~ But things changes rapidly, so... I just want you to know that I'm really sorry la... =) Hope I won't disappoint or let you down again...




0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home