Sunday, June 05, 2005

Pissed?

Went to shave my hair today... So I'm botak now~ Weilin will be the first friend to see on Monday, at work~

No la, bluff you all one.. hehe... went for a haircut today... Then also went to my oldest cousin apartment to have a look, he got engaged 2 years ago, and the house was recently ready to move in... It's an open concept kinda theme, the main colour was white, and the most unique part, a glass panel that separates the living room and the study room~ I like that study room the best... hehe...

Energy released their album today, you all must have thought I already bought them right? Haha... I didn't, ok? Well, due to SOMEONE offers to get it for me at Chinatown, that SOMEONE who always never reply my message.. So up till this very moment, I still don't know whether that SOMEONE had help me or not... Frankly, it's kinda of rather pissed off when you can't get someone that you're looking for....

That's the most intolerable characteristic of that SOMEONE... What to do? My best friend what... Without SOMEONE, then perhaps, I wouldn't have anyone to confide in~ Haiz...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Currently Watching:

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Scavengers Paradise 同撈同煲

Re-Watching:

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
The White Flame 紅衣手記

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Golden Faith 流金歲月