Saturday, June 11, 2005

Energy Day 1~

Updates on Energy.. Hehe.. Met up Liying & Yanting around noon to go Harbourfront to queue for Energy's supposedly only autograph session... When we reached there, the queue was extended to the outside, at the carpark there... It's damn hot outside lor, I was really really reluctant to queue under the glaring hot sun... But Yanting say, this might be the last time, and we even took leave to go, so...

Yup, we went to sit under the glaring sun, the carpark concrete was so damn hot, we think it's able to cook the water and cook an egg~ After under the sun for 2 hours, the security guard, FINALLY moved us in the air-con mall... Oh, due to I was under the umbrella for the 2 hours, I wasn't sunburnt or dehydrated.. ehheee..

The session was put to start at 7pm, Energy arrived at 7.50pm, I think... Then they sang, "Yan Lei De Wei Dao" (The Taste of Tears), and started autographing... Up to around 8.45pm, they called for a short break, and resumed around at 9.10pm... I was separated with Liying & Yanting because we've different number stamps on our hand, they were 5 whereas I was 4... So, I was admitted earlier in the barrier...

Finally, moved up to the second row to the stage, OMG! Shuwei's so suave lor.. Never seen him so suave in the album cover... Kunda was also very shuai, Edy was the cool one, where Milk and his new hairstyle.. ehhee... Shuwei's very shuai in real person, totally different from his album cover...

When I was up there, which's around 10pm already, the arrangement was Milk, Edy, Kunda, Shuwei~ Milk was busy talking to the staff, Edy was the cool one, I was telling him to "Jia You", he 'ngm' once.. Then I moved to Kunda already, he turned and look at me... But I was saying Hello to Kunda.. hehe... Then to Shuwei, he said Thank You to me.. Very polite.. wahahah~~~

Hmm... They ended everything at 11.30pm, due to the mall closing and they got the next program to move on, need to practise dance steps for the concert at Ngee Ann Civics Plaza tomorrow~ Then they bowed and apologized to those who didn't managed to get autographed... So...

Oh yar, Zebin got hers signed by the help of a kind samaritarian at the eleventh minute... Then she also gave me her poster that comes with the purchase of album on the spot, thanks gal~ I apologized for taking that tone and attitude with you earlier on the phone... I'm sorry about it... Don't know why feeling so vexed out of sudden...

After that, Yanting's uncle drove us back home, and here I am, typing out... Gonna continue chasing Energy, I'll be back with day 2~ Wahahaha!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Currently Watching:

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Scavengers Paradise 同撈同煲

Re-Watching:

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
The White Flame 紅衣手記

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Golden Faith 流金歲月