Sunday, May 29, 2005

Proud~

Ok, dad's friend came just now to install the wireless link adapter... So I can use the internet in my room... Feel proud of myself.. Installed the printer & scanner all by myself, instructions in the user guide ain't that difficult to understand after all.. Haha...

Anyway, dad went to get the free gifts from Funan, actually wanted to go down with Liying, but she got something on last minute... So forfeited.. Planned to go tomorrow but dad went just now.. Yeah! No need to make a trip down! Haha...

Ok, stayed at home today to clear my room... Been in a mess since the computer arrived... And, thank GOD, didn't see the moth today! ahhaa... Was in a conversation half an hour ago.. Wah, Athrael & Jolene, the conversation like I'm the viewer of the conversation.. Haha... Then Hui Xin was originally in then got disconnected... Haa.. Just downloaded Msn ver 7, ok, I'm slow.. What to do? And, reformated my old computer... Got 2 computers at home.. haha.. 1 for guest use, 1 for home use, I think.. Haha.. I need Microsoft Office!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Currently Watching:

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Scavengers Paradise 同撈同煲

Re-Watching:

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
The White Flame 紅衣手記

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Golden Faith 流金歲月