Been followed by a gigantic moth!
I mention about the BIG moth last week on my entry right? I saw it again last morning at the level of my block.. staying at the lift there! Then I sms Cherie, and guess what she told me? The moth was at her living room 2 days ago! And, yesterday afternoon, she saw it again at the lift on her level.. Ok, we're block neighbours, in case you don't know...
So, yesterday, I went back home with mixed feelings, apprehensive of the moth, yet excited about my new computer... Lunckily, I didn't ran into it last night! Assembled my computer by myself.. haha...
Oh, Yifei dreamt of me 2 nights ago.. haha.. think she watch too much "From Zero to Hero"... Anyway, guess what I encountered this morning when I was going to work? The MOTH!!!!
It's at the MRT station when I was alighting!!! OMG!!! Die le.. I'm being followed by it~




0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home