Lighthouse yesterday~
Just uploaded the photo at KBox... Haha.. Anyway, brought Weilin to Lighthouse yesterday... Had Pan Fried Fish plus Calamari Rings.. Yum Yum... Took cab go and took cab back... It's weird that it cost 1 dollar difference of the 2 different cab fares.. haha..
Ok, my computer's coming tomorrow! So happy and excited about it... Had cleared out a space on my table for it's arrival.. hahaa...
And, changed song, enjoy Zhang Feng Qi's Jue Ding... I think it's nice... When he sings, I think he sound abit like Daniel Chan... And, Golden Faith is getting more and more exciting.. Can't wait Rachael (Jessica) & Ivan (Gallen) together again... haha... Oh, Trisha passed me Greed Mask VCDs today... But not going to watch first, I got my Outsiders to finish first.. According to them, once I start this series, I won't stop, it's just one piece after another... Haha..




0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home