Yesterday & Today~
Yesterday after work, accompany Weilin to Bugis to pick up something, as we had time to spare, we went shopping around those carts~ Went to this cart that sells Watches~ Then this particular design caught Weilin's eyes~ There's white & black version of it~ I prefer the black one, where she prefers the white one~ But she just bought a watch recently, so she didn't buy in the end~ Whereas I was perhaps in need of a watch, I bought the black one, but there was no new piece, therefore, I bought the white one~ hehehe... nice nice.. 10 bucks only.. cheap & nice & good!
Then today, after work, went to meet Liying at TM, originally wanna eat the Korean Cuisine at TM but, changed my mind when I saw "Ding Tai Feng"~ Ordered the famous dumplings, braised beef with noodles & fried rice with prawns~ after slurping everything up, we felt we wasn't really full, so we ordered another type of dumplings! yum yum! Tasty! Haha...
Then went walking around to aid digestion~ And, I think I'm going down Kinokuniya to get myself the version I wanted for "Da Vinci Code" and all other serials written by Dan Brown~ haha.. I prefer that version lar~ haha...
::Searching for the coupon for 20% discount for Kinokiniya~ ::
Earth! Fire! Wind! Water! Heart!.. By your powers combine, I'm Captain Planet! Remember this phrase? I absolutely love Captain Planet & Power Rangers when I was young, not that I'm old now, but, you know? wahaha!!!
Anyway, Channel U's showing the "Take My Word For It" aka "Tan Pan Zhuan Jia"~ Watched before lor! It's a very nice show in which the plot and storyline flows, while captivating your attention, because of all the cases they attend to, you'll never want to miss a single episode if you have the chance!




0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home